Step and Repeats
Media backdrops, aka “Step and Repeat Banners” are the key ingredient in turning any event into a red carpet affair! All printing is done right here in San Diego, California allowing us to offer rush same day and next day service across the United States–so you won’t miss that next photo opp!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Artwork Requirements
Web Upload: https://www.858graphics.com/uploader/
Acceptable File Formats:
- Adobe Illustrator: .ai
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
- Vector (.eps)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Tagged Image File Format (.tiff)
Fonts: All fonts must be outlined and Vectorized
Color Specifications: CMYK File Format
Cut Lines: Draw a 1pt magnet lines to cut. This will need to be provided on a separate layer. Please be sure this is not flattened on the printed art. This line will be used as the precise cut line!
- What is the difference in the material options for Step and Repeats?
Step and Repeats, also known as Media Backdrops or photo backdrops, come in a variety of sizes and finishes. We offer several different materials. Our 13 oz Economy Srim banner is the most economic and is beneficial for short term events. This material does have a memory and can hold wrinkles, so it is best to keep these rolled. This then scales up to 15oz and 18oz banner. These are much more durable options. These more robust options, are better for larger graphics, and for stages that have a lot of lighting. These options have built in liners to make them opaque. The 18 oz is the most durable, and is especially good for outdoor use. Our stretch Fabric is the most premium option. Due to wrinkle release properties, it can be shipped in more consolidated boxes. The fabric options also can be machine washed.
- I'm an event producer for clubs. We want the production company to have a backdrop that can travel easily from club to club. Do you think the Step and Repeat banner is a good choice?
The Step and Repeat sounds like the perfect choice because of its durability and re-usability. The backdrop frames are made of lightweight metal so it’s a fast, easy set up that you can assemble at every club event. Plus–your pictures will always come out clear because the background material is shine- and glare-proof!
- After I order my Step and Repeat, do you charge for delivery and set up?
Shipping and delivery are always free, and we provide set-up instructions inside of your package! Assembly is easy as 1,2,3–we have faith in you (and we are always available for assistance)!
- I am hosting an event in which groups of 2-4 people will be taking pictures against a Step and Repeat Banner. What size you would recommend?
We suggest the following sizes for our Step and Repeats:
8 ft X 6 ft = 1-2 people
8 ft X 8 ft = 2-4 people
10 ft X 8 ft = 4-7 people
15 ft X 8 ft = 8-11 people
20 ft X 8 ft = 12-16 people
Our various sizes can accommodate the backdrop needs for your charity event, a fashion show, movie premiere or any other special event you have in mind!
- I uploaded the image for my printing project. Do you need me to also bring or send you a flash drive? Can I see a preview of my project before it goes to print?
Any of the accepted formats on the Uploader page should work perfectly for us. Our top notch designers will contact you if they have any questions about pixel quality in the proof, and we will work with you to get it approved as quickly as possible!